What are Engineering Drawings?
- Engineering drawings ensure the structural integrity of your new home, pavilion or extension
- They are strict guidelines on what structural materials need to be used
- Creative Spaces Australia online engineering drawings are created using the latest CAD (computer assisted drawing) techniques
- When you download your drawings from the client area you’ll find they are in PDF form which you can easily print or use on your computer screen
- The engineer must meet the Building Code of Australia (BCA) requirements
- The drawings must explain the shape, size, and form of each part of the building
Creative Spaces offer More than Online Building Plans & Designs
- Engineering drawings and structural designs for all new buildings, additions and extensions.
- Structural inspections prior to new or remedial work on roofs, sheds, timber decks, carports, garages, swimming pools, retaining walls and screen walls.
- Site inspections to assist with initial planning including advice about sloping ground or proximity to other buildings or structures. (In most cases our unique Creative Spaces software and Google Earth and give us the information we need without the need for a site visit).
- Geotechnical soil investigation to determine the suitability of the ground for footings and foundations.
- Building inspections and certification to meet your Local Government requirements.
- Consultation during construction to advise you on correct implementation of designs.
Contact Us about any aspect of the Creative Spaces Australia online design process.